HP printers provide easy installation and setup at your home/workplace. Quickly install your printer online using the official website 123.hp.com/setup now. After unboxing your printer find the installation steps to set up hp printer.
NOTE: This website discusses more about the Hp printer.
Hp printer is starting to develop an innovative printer system. It involves unboxing of the product, power supply, option setting, installation of paper and ink cartridges.
Let’s unbox Hp printer :
To start, take the following basic steps-
- Firstly, unpack the Hp printer box, pull it off carefully and put it in a safe place.
- Start removing all tapes and all other material.
- Setup the printer next to the socket or jacks.
- For further use, hold power cables, manuals, CD’s, and ink cartridges on one side.
- Then plug the printer and turn the “power button”.
- Now, just go to the screen of the hp printer and establish Language, Date, Country or region.
- Then open the ink cartridge door and insert ink in the right location.
- Get a bunch of paper of A4 size and place it on the printer rack.
- Final test the printer by giving the print.
Where to find drivers for HP and Installation Guide
- The setup Hp printer must be switched On.
- Go to the control panel where you need to connect your printer.
- keep clear that “printer” and “system” are linked or add to the same network.
- Now, go to ” Add a Device ”
- Then pick the model driver for the product that is fitting for your printer.
- Pick your printer model method and obey the on-screen instructions.
- Now, click on the download driver for the full version hp printer.
NOTE : If your system is unable to identify Drivers then we can visit hp driver download website. (Click here to know more)
- Drivers are automatically saved in your system.
- Now, go to the place where the folder has been saved and press the EXE file button.
- To start the hp printer installation, click the install button and follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the order.
- Now, it finally installed on your system
Wireless Installation Guide for HP printers Users ( Download PDF now )
- On your printer there will be a wireless button which looks like a blue antenna then click on them.
- The light will show it’s ON.
- Select the “Setup Wizard Wireless” option and choose Yes.
- The printer detects the router networks that are available.
- Click on the list and select the name of your router and enter the password of the network.
- Follow the directions on the display and confirm the link with the wireless network.
Basic Problem with Printer and Solutions –
- How to check my printer is Wi-Fi ?
- How to troubleshoot my printer?
- When Printer is printing only black color?
- How to delete printer queue
- How to send fax ?